Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid is a luxury Belle Époque palace that enjoys a vibrant city centre location in the capital’s famous ‘Triangle of Art’, opposite the Prado & Thyssen Museums, Retiro Park and the Madrid Stock Exchange, in the heart of the city’s main shopping neighborhood and historic sights. And only 15 km from Madrid-Barajas Airport.
For over 110 years, the hotel has hosted royalty, dignitaries and some of the most distinguished guests from around the world. This spectacular property is the epitome of luxury and excellence.
The hotel’s 100 rooms and 53 suites enjoy a new sophisticated contemporary residential style, which blends seamlessly with the hotel’s iconic structure. Rooms and Suites will feature unique design elements inspired by the hotel’s historic connections to the city, Spanish culture and art.
An elegant ‘classic contemporary’ décor by renowned Parisian designers Gilles & Boissier.
Celebrated for his culinary creativity, Chef Quique Dacosta is one of the leading lights in the gastronomic world, renowned for mixing innovation and tradition with a unique sense of beauty, while using local produce and cultural references as much as possible.
Quique Dacosta appointed to design, develop and oversee all culinary operations at the hotel’s five restaurants and bars, Ensures that Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid continues to be one of the most exciting gastronomic destinations in Spain.
- Deessa, signature haute-cuisine restaurant with stunning Ritz Garden views. With 2 stars Michelin. is a culinary experience not to be missed
- Palm Court, offers casual and vibrant all-day dining as well as our renowned traditional Afternoon Tea, all under a stunning glass dome ceiling.
- Pictura, with an elegant, timeless design and vibrant atmosphere, offers a fascinating and classic cocktail menu.
- El Jardin del Ritz, Ritz Garden, a vibrant al fresco dining area, offering an urban oasis with a new bar area.
- Champagne Bar, delight yourself with an ever-changing selection of exclusive champagnes paired with a signature amuse-bouche tapas menu.
Our SPA, offering an escape from the strains of urban life, our fitness and wellness facilities provide space in which to relax and revive.
- Dedicated treatment room to restore your mind, body and soul.
- Spa facilities – indoor swimming pool, experience showers, steam room and vitality pool.
- Fully-equipped fitness centre with Technogym equipment.
With a stunning and meticulous restoration that celebrates César Ritz’s pioneering spirit, a prestigious central location, our historical reputation, our five restaurants and bars overseen by one of Spain’s most celebrated chefs and exceptional fitness and wellness facilities, the Mandarin Oriental Heritage and unique sense of place, Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid is the city’s most luxurious hotel.